This website provides access to material, information, opinion, content and commentary that includes sexually explicit material (collectively, the "Sexually Explicit Material"). Everyone accessing this site must be at least 21 years of age OR the age of majority in each and every jurisdiction in which you will or may view the Sexually Explicit Material, whichever is higher (the "Age of Majority"). You may not enter this site if Sexually Explicit Material offends you or if the viewing of Sexually Explicit Material is not legal in each and every community in which you choose to access it via this website.
IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING FOR CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, MOVE ON. THERE IS NO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ON THIS WEBSITE. WE WILL TURN OVER TO AUTHORITIES AND AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO EXPLOIT THE YOUNG AND THE INNOCENT.
Permission to enter this website and to access content provided through it is strictly limited to consenting adults who affirm under oath and subject to penalties of perjury under title 28 U.S.C. § 1746 and other applicable statutes and laws that the following statements are all true:
- I am an ADULT who has reached the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction and where I am choosing to view the Sexually Explicit Material accessed via this website;
- I desire to receive/view Sexually Explicit Material and I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene;
- I will not expose minors or anyone who may be offended to the Sexually Explicit Material;
- I am voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for my own personal use and not on behalf of any government;
- I have determined that viewing, reading, hearing and downloading of Sexually Explicit Material does not violate the standards of any community, town, city, county, state, province or country where I will be accessing the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- I will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor;
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material appearing on this site and I understand that providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense;
- I agree that neither this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from any fraudulent entry into or use of this website;
- I understand and agree that my entry into and use of this website is governed by the site’s Terms and Conditions and I agree to be bound by them;
- The videos, pictures and dialogue found on this site are intended to be used by consenting adults as sexual aids, to provide sexual education, discourse and commentary and to provide sexual entertainment;
- I agree that this Warning and Affirmation constitutes a legally binding agreement between me and the website and is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (commonly known as the “E-Sign Act”), 15 U.S.C. § 7000, et seq., By choosing to click below and enter the site, I am indicating my agreement to be bound by the above and the Terms and Conditions of the site and I affirmatively adopt the signature line below as my signature and the manifestation of my consent.
The Golden Rule...No means NO! Keep in mind that "Yes" can at anytime be changed to NO!
Be honest. This doesn’t mean you have to share every private aspect of your life, but if you are married and swinging alone then be honest about it.
Be polite. If you aren't interested in someone who has shown interest, there is no reason to be rude. Being honest doesn't give you the right to be "brutally honest", a simply no thank you will suffice.
Don't take it personally. Remember that just because a couple is in the lifestyle it doesn't mean that they will play with everyone.
Cleanliness is a turn-on, remember to bath, brush your teeth, use mouth wash, carry breath mints, and clean under your nails. Pedicures and manicures are always a good idea from a visual as well as hygienic point of view.
Don't pile on the perfume or cologne, remember some people are allergic. Remember to make sure you are fresh from a shower and have an overall fresh clean smell.
Never be pushy.
Never come between other couples. It is not your job to play marriage counselor.
Don't get drunk. While a glass or two of wine can take the edge off of an otherwise stressful moment, don't get sloppy. If you have to get drunk to play then you really shouldn't be playing.
There is a thin line between being confident and being arrogant. Don't cross that line.
Never make plans with only half of a couple (male or female) unless everyone, including your partner, is aware of the arrangements and is in agreement with them.
Everyone is entitled to his and her privacy. Regardless of the level of privacy you require never "out" another person. Never share their photos with anyone else. If you share a story about an escapade remember to keep other's names private. Stated simply - never kiss and tell.
If meeting on line, never ask for a photo unless you first offer one. The same prinicples goes for asking for face photos and phone numbers.
Always make sure you carry your own condoms.
During threesomes and foursomes, if at any point one of the people feel uncomfortable all play should stop.
If you are a couple and decide to participate in a "group scene" both partners should join in. If one partner decides to take a rest then both should retire from playing.
If you are bi or bi-curious (especially if you are a male) do not experiment publicly unless it has already been discussed in advance with both your partner, as well as the other participants. Though many females in the lifestyle are to some degree ok with some bi play there are still those who are still totally straight.
Unless you are at an on-premise event and have discussed it in advance with your partner - do NOT play on the first date. That is what a first date is for to get to know each other, we realize that there are exceptions to this rule, sometimes you just meet someone and it "clicks", however if you state this prior to meeting it offers a graceful out to anyone that is not interested.
Never feel pressured to do anything you are not comfortable doing (even for your partner).
Adults having sex with a minor, of any age, is NOT an acceptable part of swinging. Remember, the definitive word in the phrase “what consenting adults do with each other is their own business” is ADULTS.
Finally always practice safe sex. We realize that many couples do not make use of condoms within their relationship. However when venturing outside the relationship you owe it to yourself, your partner as well as any future play partners to take every step to ensure yours and their safety.
For the most part the use of illegal drugs is not tolerated. This includes marijuana.
* After your initial guest visit, your membership application will be reviewed by our membership committee and based on their recommendation you may or may not be offered the opportunity to join our organization.